Tuition and Fees
|2016-2017 Tuition and Fees|
|Poco a Poco (per 8 week session)||$125|
|Annual Registration Fee for auditioned choirs||$75|
|Auditioned Choirs||Annual Tuition||Monthly Tuition|
|Camerata (in addition to either Arioso or Coro Vivo)||$450||$45|
Seattle Children’s Chorus (SCC) nurtures excellence in young musicians in the greater Puget Sound region through advanced choral instruction, music theory, performance and travel. SCC believes that every child who wants to sing can have a place in the choir, regardless of background, socio-economic status, or financial capacity.
Financial Assistance is available and may be applied for after a chorister is admitted to the program.
- SCC families will be the use of the FACTS Tuition Management System. Regardless of the payment plan you choose (monthly or full annual payment) all families will need to register with FACTS. Further information and a link to FACTS is on the FACTS registration page on the SCC website under the Registration tab.
- Sibling Discount: A 5% discount on tuition is offered per chorister for families with more than one child enrolled (excluding Poco a Poco).
Uniforms – SCC will lend you a performing uniform at no cost. You will be asked to provide shoes and stockings/socks to match
Tuition Refund Policy – We work with the families of choristers to make the Seattle Children’s Chorus experience a positive and educational time of excellence, nurturing excellence in young musicians. We understand that occasionally due to life circumstances a family is forced to withdraw their chorister from the program. We are always sad to see such a musical experience come to a conclusion. If this should happen, a choristers may be due a tuition refund or reduction if they withdraw from choir before the end of the season due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances.
If this circumstance arises, parents of choristers must give written notice of their intent. This notice must be 30 days in advance of the withdrawal. The tuition refund or reduction will be based on the date that the written notice is turned into the Seattle Children’s Chorus office. Please note that if you are on an installment plan you must continue paying installments until you have paid the required portion.
- If written notice is given on or before September 1, the family is liable only for the nonrefundable registration fee and any FACTS installment fees.
- If written notice is given on or before October 30th, the family is liable for the nonrefundable registration fee, FACTS fees, and ¼ of the annual tuition.
- If written notice is given on or before January 1, the family is liable for the nonrefundable registration fee, FACTS fees, and 1/2 of the annual tuition.
- If written notice is given after January 1, the family is liable for the nonrefundable registration fee, FACTS fees, and the annual tuition. After January 1, there is no allowable refund.