Thank you for your gift to Seattle Children’s Chorus and supporting our mission and commitment of: Nurturing Excellence in Young Musicians. With your donation, you inspire young singers to be involved in music that fills their hearts with gladness, foster strong friendships and mentors, engage with their community, and understand the importance of working together, regardless of background or socio-economic status.
Your gift to SCC will help in many ways:
- Sponsor a need-based scholarship for a singer
- Build our music library
- Support the travel fund for choral festival tours
- Provide formal concert attire for a singer
The Seattle Children’s Chorus is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are 100% tax deductible.
Donate today to become a Friend of SCC! For more information about becoming a season sponsor, call (206) 542-5998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Seattle Children’s Chorus by shopping at Amazon Smile and Amazon will make a donation to Seattle Children’s Chorus.
Shop anywhere else through Giving Assistant to help raise donations through your online shopping.
- GreenStream Investments
- Haight Carpet & Interiors
- Abella Tax Services
- Mountain View Presbyterian Church
- 4 Culture
- Classical King FM 98.1 Public Radio
- Boeing Matching Funds
- Microsoft Matching Funds
- Hazel Miller Foundation
- Horvath Giving Fund
- Tulalip Tribes Charitable Contributions
- D.V. & Ida J. McEachern Charitable Trust
- Christy Ink
- Finney, Neill & Company P.S.
- Linda Chew Burt
- Richard and Barbara Odlin Foundation